Sunday, July 1, 2007

June 30, 2007 An all but lazy Saturday night!!!

Yeeeeaaaahaaah! I didn't think I could have THAT MUCH fun when the girls from customer service invited me to go to a HipHop place :o)

To get to know Osaka and the way Japanese people go out, I decided to try it anyways - and it was AMAZING! We went to the On-and-On, and they didn't play any HipHop at all - a great mix of 80's funk, boogie and all kinds of happy music! I had so much fun, 100 Japanese and me :o) I was the only gaijin in the whole bar, and I made quite a scene, I guess *g* Naoko had warned me before that she was a crazy dancer, so I thought "all the better, let's dance then!" When we started rocking the "stage", everybody was in such a good mood that I decided to go get my camera - and it was so worth it!













Toteeeeeeeeemo tanoshikatta!!!

No comments: